- Discover Endive! Website
- Bay Area Cook Local: Butternut Squash – Apple Soup
- Bay Area Cook Local: Tangerine and Ginger Glazed Carrots with Cocoa Nibs
- NoshOn.It: Meatless Monday Featured Chef
- Blisstree: Meatless Monday 10 Ways to Eat More Beans
- Featured on LiveFire Food and Photography site, August 24, 2012 for Friday Food Fave photo
- Recipe featured on Something Swanky for 30 Super Skinny Desserts (December 2012)
- Recipe featured on Rate Your Burn site for Green Veggie Obsession: 20 Yummy Swiss Chard Recipes (December 2012)
- Recipe featured on Buzzfeed Food for 47 Wonderful Things to Eat on Christmas Morning (December 2012)
- Recipe featured on Six Sisters’ Stuff for 50 Skinny Desserts (February 2013)
- Recipe featured on Greatist site for 33 Vegetarian Recipes for Thanksgiving (November 2013)
- Recipe featured on The Chic Site for Thanksgiving Side Dish Roundup (November 2013)
- Two recipes I created that won recipe development contests are published in a new cookbook, The Food52 Cookbook: 140 Amazing Winning Recipes From Exceptional Home Cooks, published October 25, 2011.
- Another of my contest winning recipes is featured in The Food52 Cookbook II, published December 2012.
Included as a recommended vegetarian site in a free guide, How to Start a Food Blog, by FirstSiteGuide.com. This is a free guide packed with valuable information for anyone in the early stages of starting up their own food blog! Additionally, they have a blog full of tips for any food blogger, no matter how long you’ve been blogging.