(Healthy) No-Cook Fudge with Peanut Butter
Luscious gluten-free, no-cook fudge made with healthy coconut oil is perfect for easy entertaining!
- 1 cup peanut butter or your favorite nut butter
- 1 cup coconut oil must be solid at room temperature!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened chocolate powder
- 3 tablespoons coconut nectar agave or honey also work great
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Sea salt to sprinkle on top
Mix together all of the ingredients EXCEPT the sea salt in a medium bowl until completely smooth. A couple of times I’ve needed to warm the mixture up just a bit to get the coconut oil to smoothly mix in. If you find you need to do this, create a bain marie by heating a pot of water to a simmer. Reduce the heat. Place the mixture into a metal mixing bowl and place the bowl over the hot water. Gently stir occasionally until it's completely melted.
Line a baking pan with parchment paper, folding it into the corners. Scrape the batter into the pan and smooth with a spatula.
Cover with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours or until completely hardened. Cut into squares, and sprinkle with sea salt before serving.