Watermelon and Peach Salsa
If you don't have Peach White Balsamic Vinegar, substitute White Balsamic Vinegar or additional lime juice.
Prep Time30 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 8 cups
- 4 cups small diced seedless watermelons 1/2 of a personal sized watermelon
- 2 cups white peaches pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 Tbsp minced Serrano pepper optional
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 Tbsp Peach White Balsamic Vinegar see post for information
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Black pepper
Combine all ingredients EXCEPT the black pepper into a large bowl, and chill for at least one hour to meld flavors. Toss a couple of times during the chill phase.
Serve with a few twists of black pepper.