Creamy Feta Dip with Lemon, Rosemary and Honey
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 approximately 2 tablespoons
- 7 ounces feta cheese about 1 cup crumbled
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon minced rosemary
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Pinch of red pepper flakes optional
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts optional
Place the feta, lemon zest, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, garlic, and olive oil in a blender or food processor and pulse until fairly smooth. It’s dense, so you may need to stir it with a fork once or twice. Taste, and if it’s too salty add more lemon juice. If you want it smoother, add a little more olive oil.
Spoon into a serving dish, drizzle with a little more oil, and sprinkle with a pinch of pepper flakes, pine nuts (if using) and some lemon zest.
Serve with crudités, chips, toasts or pita crisps.