Amazon Prime Early Access Sale is coming this week on Tuesday, October 11 and Wednesday October 12. This is a 2-day event where Amazon will offer Prime members exclusive access to early deals this holiday season.
Updated October 11, 2022
If you haven't joined in on the Prime exclusive member sales yet, you should know that for some, these sales can be more exciting than the post-holiday January sales, back-to-school sales and, yes, even Black Friday.
Why all the hoopla?
Because some of the deals are seriously good. Seriously.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links to products, services and foods I use in my kitchen and daily life. This means that at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. To view my entire storefront of recommended kitchen tools and equipment, check out my shop on Amazon.
❤️ Why you'll love the Prime Day Early Access Sale
- Throughout the event, hundreds of thousands of deals will be available on products across multiple categories. For example, must-have electronics from Samsung and Sony, and popular home and kitchen products from Casper and Ninja.
- The deals can be incredible. As much as 50% off (and a few are 70% off) on well-known brands and popular "I've-wanted-that-forever" items.
- You can spread your holiday shopping over a few months instead of a few days. OK, maybe that's just me. But seriously, you'll feel soooo organized when you have most of your Christmas shopping done before November 1!
- If you're cooking up a feast for Thanksgiving, now might be the time to get that Le Creuset Dutch oven you've been coveting.
- There are even pre-sale items you can grab even earlier before inventory is depleted. Yes, some of these items are that popular.
Here's a look at some of the best deals for the kitchen Amazon has announced for this Early Access Sale:
- Save 40% on select products from Keurig
- Save up to 40% on select Ninja products
- Save up to 40% on select Vitamix blenders
⏰ How to Take Advantage of Prime Day
First you need a Prime membership before the sales begin. That means you need to sign up RIGHT NOW for your 30-day trial Prime membership if you don't already have an account.
Once you sign up, you're in!
The first 30 days is free. During that period, you'll have access to all the same deals and perks as long-time members like me, with no obligation.
- Fast free delivery options on many items. Since we live in a small town in the mountains, this has been a godsend for us. Especially during Covid!
- 2-hour grocery delivery, depending on where you live.
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows. We use this all. the. time.
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists.
- Unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5 GB free video storage.
** After a trial period, some of these services come with a charge. For example, right now, Amazon is offering Prime members full access to Amazon Music for free for 4 months. After that, the charge is $8.99/month. It has on-demand, ad-free music and you can follow your favorite podcasts. If you don't want them at the end of the trial period, then just cancel that service.
🎉 Finding Deals
- As part of the event, Amazon is introducing a Top 100 list of some of the season’s most popular and gift-able items.
- New deals will drop every 30 minutes during select periods of the event at amazon.com/earlyaccess or on the Amazon shopping app.
- Also, check out Amazon's curated gift guides. There will be lots of deals there.
- Another way to find deals in general, is to click on "Today's Deals", and then select the department you want. For example, Kitchen, Fashion or Consumer Electronic.
For example, I found this deal today under "Today's Deals". It's perfect for someone in college or their first apartment.
📆 What happens after the free 30-day trial?
If after 30 days, you don't think it's worth the $14.99 / month it costs, then just cancel it. You still have the deals you took advantage of, and don't owe Amazon anything for the Prime membership.
But, we've had a membership for years now, and I personally recommend it.
Now go sign up RIGHT NOW for your 30-day trial Prime membership so you can get your own deals!
Happy early holiday shopping!
Updated for Current Deals on Kitchen Equipment !!
Amazon is offering the following discounts on kitchen equipment right now through it's Prime Early Access Holiday Sale through October 12:
ThermoPro Digital Thermometer at a 46% discount.
Vitamix Professional Blender at a 37% discount.
Kitchenaid Standing Mixer at a 32% discount.
Keurig Single Serve Brewers at a 42% discount.
All-Clad Cookware at discounts ranging from 30% - 50%.
Instant products, including the Instant Pot at discounts up to 50%.