Gifts From the Kitchen As we roll into a time of the year where we exchange gifts with friends and family, nothing warms the heart more than a personal gift from the kitchen. Last year I posted a series a Gifts From the Kitchen, including snacks, fruit butters, spice rubs, and cookies. This Sunday, November 11, I’m taking that one giant step further.

This Sunday I’m really excited to host Gifts From the Kitchen #SundaySupper! We will have 50 ideas with recipes from our group for holiday gifts, hostess gifts, or just something you might want to gift yourself with :-).

Here’s a preview of an amazing selection of breads, drinks, condiments, snacks, and desserts that will be coming your way on Sunday from all of us to all of you.

Breads / Breakfast

Condiments / Ingredients

Soup and Snacks

Sweets

Drinks

Please join on us on Twitter throughout the day during #SundaySupper on November 11.  In the evening we will meet at 7pm EST for our weekly #SundaySupper live chat.

All you have to do is follow the #SundaySupper hashtag or you can follow us through TweetChat.

We’d also love to feature your own posts for Gifts From the Kitchen on our #SundaySupper Pinterest board to share them with all of our followers, too.

22 Responses to “Gifts From the Kitchen – #SundaySupper Gift Ideas for You” Subscribe

1. apuginthekitchen November 8, 2012 at 5:10 am #

How wonderful, there is nothing like a homemade gift and your selections are fantastic. Working on planning my homemade gift boxes now. Before we know it it will be time to start making and baking.
    apuginthekitchen recently posted..No Words NecessaryMy Profile

2. Family Foodie November 8, 2012 at 5:23 am #

What an awesome event you have planned! I am honored to have your hosting #SundaySupper this week. Thank you Susan!

3. Renee November 8, 2012 at 5:32 am #

Great event! I can’t wait to see all the recipes and how-to’s for these gifts.

4. TasteFood November 8, 2012 at 6:24 am #

What a great idea. I’ll be back again and again for inspiration!
    TasteFood recently posted..Lambs + Clams Round 2: Smoky Clam, Chorizo and Butternut Squash Stew with Saffron Aioli and Fried Oyster CroutonsMy Profile

5. Erika November 8, 2012 at 6:36 am #

This is so perfect. I always end up racking my brain every year for the perfect giftable baked good. Can’t wait to see the final products!
    Erika recently posted..Sweet Potato Veggie BurgersMy Profile

6. lizthechef November 8, 2012 at 8:18 am #

Such a rich post, Susan, and I love the background color, very seasonal!
    lizthechef recently posted..Guest Post for Recipe Renovator – Cranberry ConserveMy Profile

7. Sunithi November 8, 2012 at 10:04 am #

Can’t wait ! going to get so many ideas just in time for the holidays :) ! Great theme idea !!
    Sunithi recently posted..Quinoa Banana Chocolate Chip MuffinsMy Profile

8. Choc Chip Uru November 8, 2012 at 10:55 am #

What a fantastic event idea :)
    Look forward to seeing everything!

Choc Chip Uru recently posted..Ma’s Birthday 2012 + CCU Undercover: Castle TajMy Profile

9. Norma Chang November 8, 2012 at 11:12 am #

Real cool idea.

10. Hannah November 9, 2012 at 9:31 am #

I love this! I remember all the terrific holiday ideas you shared last year and look forward to more. Homemade gifts are the best!
    Hannah recently posted..Cranberry Quince SauceMy Profile

11. mjskit November 9, 2012 at 12:32 pm #

What a great idea for Sunday Supper! I’m headed to check out a bunch of these ideas!
    mjskit recently posted..Pumpkin and Red Chile SoupMy Profile

12. Nancy/SpicieFoodie November 10, 2012 at 2:14 pm #

Love this…such a great idea and collection of goodies to choose from. Glad I stopped by:)
    Nancy/SpicieFoodie recently posted..Food Photography Tutorials: From Boring To Fab, Easy Styling TutorialMy Profile

13. Hezzi-D November 11, 2012 at 4:41 am #

I’ve never heard of this but it sounds like a versatile condiment. I love the spiciness of chilies and so does my brother so I’m thinking this might be a good gift for him.